We All Can Do Something!

To Him who is able to keep us from falling and top present us before his glorious presence without fault to God our father be glory, power dominion....

Thursday, June 10, 2010

It has been all about God!

Be the Change you Want

I will leave to remember the faithfulness of God in my life! Throughout the last ten months of my stay abroad in Norway, God has been very faithful. Many times when I missed home and wanted to leave, I would hear His assuring voice and I would rest assured of His presence in my life. Language was such a big deal for me. Being able right now to hear and converse in Norsk sometimes makes me so happy but also amazed at how God gave me utterance and the ability to learn a new language. I have learn't Godliness and contentment as the best values to stay afloat in such a diverse environment.

Lord you will always be faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.